Beetlejuice Horror Comedy 5 stars Worthy Movie Review

Beetlejuice Horror Comedy 5 stars Worthy Movie Review Beetlejuice was a great horror comedy. I watched this movie when I was a littl...

Beetlejuice,5 stars,horror movie


Beetlejuice Horror Comedy 5 stars Worthy Movie Review

Beetlejuice was a great horror comedy. I watched this movie when I was a little kid. I also watched it whenever it was on TV. In any case, this movie is about a cute couple. In order to compensate for their infertility, they spent their time decorating their home. The day they finished they had a little accident. Needless to say, they did not survived that accident.





For the rest of the movie, they had to cope with being dead. Since they were novices at the whole ghost thing, they were contacted by Beetlejuice. According to his T.V. ad, he was an expert in bio-exorcist. I thought that was a pretty witty joke. In order to summon him, you had to say his name three times. The rest of the movie became about their Beetlejuice related problems.

Beetlejuice,horror movie,comedy movie

If you think about it, the way his named worked was very similar to the Bloody Mary thing. Aside from Beetlejuice, I liked the lil Gothic girl, Lydia. It was a real bummer how her parents ignored her. She was such a cutie. Aside from the story line, I liked the scenery a lot. The set of the model of the town was quite adorable.

Aside from the scenery, I also liked the odd motley music. The best scenes were the music skits from the dinner party and from the ending of the movie. Beetlejuice is just like all those great 80s movie. It had a great soundtrack that went well with the movie. I think that is everything worth mentioning about the film. I recommend it to everyone. Truly, Beetlejuice is a 5 stars worthy movie.

Beetlejuice, Beetlejuice Lydia,5 stars

Related

waiting 4231162972002082353

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item