Disturbed American Heavy Metal Band 5 stars Worthy Songs

Disturbed American Heavy Metal Band 5 stars Worthy Songs The Disturbed band was founded in 1996. Originally, it was called Brawl. H...

disturbed,asylum album,music album


Disturbed American Heavy Metal Band 5 stars Worthy Songs

The Disturbed band was founded in 1996. Originally, it was called Brawl. However, when they acquired a new lead singer, they renamed themselves Disturbed. Overall, Disturbed has released five studio albums. The band broke up in 2011. Now, all members are working on little side projects. I think that is everything worth mentioning about this heavy metal band. Now, I will review their songs.





The first song worth mentioning is "This Moment". I first heard it in the end credits of the first "Transformers" movie. I thought that song sounded pretty cool. Since then, I have been listening to Disturbed. The song is about a guy who is leaving his lover girl. This moment will be the last time he puts up with her. She kept pushing him until he "made you bleed". The chorus part was totally metal. Truly, "This Moment" deserves 5 stars rating. 

disturbed, digital art,cool


The next song worth mentioning is "Perfect Insanity". Needless to say, this song is about being insane. The choruses are one piece of work. The solo too is amassing. My favorite lines are "Leaving me with images that I know are not real/ are those words of condemnation that I hear?" I think that is everything worth mentioning. Truly, "Perfect Insanity" by Disturbed is a 5 stars worthy song.

The next song that I like is "The Game". "The Game" is about an abusive relationship. The lover girl of the speaker enjoys beating him up a lot. He kinda likes it because he is a bit sadistic. He still wonders if she is insane. Anyhow, this song deserves 5 stars rating.

The last song worth rating is "Inside the Fire". This is my favorite song by Disturbed. The song is about a chick named Devin. He wants her to take her place inside the fire with him. Together they will drown their sufferings. I think that is everything worth mentioning about this song. Truly,"Inside the Fire" deserves 5 stars rating. I hope you liked this short music blog.

Disturbed,5 stars,rating

Related

wallpapers 1842445679037921230

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item