My Favorite Songs by Some Random Weirdos

My Favorite Songs by Some Random Weirdos Today, I wanted to review some of my favorite songs. Each song was sang by a random weirdo....

Cyndi Layper, red dress, 5 stars

My Favorite Songs by Some Random Weirdos

Today, I wanted to review some of my favorite songs. Each song was sang by a random weirdo. In no particular order, I will start my reviews. The first song worth rating is "She Bop". It was sang by Cyndi Lauper. She is an american singer. She was really popular during the 80s. As for the song, I liked it because it was odd around the edges. The music video was the best. It was about a girl who just wanted to fool around. However, the court said she needed a chaperon. In the end of the video, she dances with her beef cake Broadway style. For such a unique song and music video, Cynci Lauper's "She Bop" deserves 5 stars rating.





The next song worth mentioning is the "Ghost of Tom Joad". I first heard it in the HBO feature presentation of the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. It was performed in Madison Square Garden, in 2009. The performance was led by Bruce Springsteen and Tom Morello. The song was about poverty. It described lots of poverty scenes. What I liked was the electric guitar. Bruce Springsteen would play his solo and thes Tom Morello would play his own. I thought is was funny how Springsteen would struggle with his solo. He seemed like he was about to die. In comparison, Tom Morello made guitar playing look easy. Morello did a lot of odd tricks. Overall, the "Ghost of Tom Joad" was 5 stars worthy performance.

David Bowie, Electric Guitar,HD wallpaper

Now, let us review "Let's Dance" by David Bowie. What I like best is the "Ah! Ah!" beginning. The song is about a guy who wants to dance with his girl. He wants her to put on her "red shoes and dance the blues". I like best the lines: Because my love for you/ would break my heart in two/ If you should fall/ Into my arms / And tremble like a flower. The solo of this song is also pretty cool. Aside from the song, I like the "Let's Dance" music video. It is about a couple of illegal immigrants that migrated to the US. On the way, they found some red shoes. The girl wore them along the way. However, when they arrive at the border they saw some nuclear testing. That caused them to get disappointed about the US. Angrily, they stomped on the red shoes. For being an 80s music video, it certainly was deep. In any case, "Let's Dance" by David Bowie deserves.

The next song worth mentioning is "Jezebel". It was sang by Frankie Laine. I heard it played on the radio in the Mafia II video game. The song is pretty cool. The title alone tells you much about the song. For those that do not know, Jezebel was an evil queen from the Bible. She was the mortal enemy of Elijah. Needless to say, Jezebel is a bad name for a chick. As for the lyrics, the speaker is in love with a very bad girl. She is a demon without a pair of horns. He compares her to a fallen angel. She deceives him and leaves him blue. I think that is everything worth mentioning. Truly, "Jezebel" deserves 5 stars rating.

wild cherry,rock band, 5 stars


Following, we have "Play That Funky Music" by Wild Cherry. I first heard that song in the Evolution movie. It was being sang by Kane and his friends. They were celebrating their triumph over the dragon alien. As for the song, it is about a white guy who discovered Funky music. The song is played around a narrative. My favorite part is the chorus: Play that Funky Music White Boy/ Play that Funky music right... Lay down that Boogie and play that funky music till you die. The electric guitar's rhythm scheme was pretty cool. Truly, "Play that Funky Music" by Wild Cherry deserves 5 stars rating.

The next song worth rating is "The Kill". It was sang by 30 Seconds to Mars. The music video for this song is pretty cool. It is themed after the Shinning. In the end of the music video, the band performed dressed like ghost guys from the 1920s ball. The lyrics too are pretty cool. I like best the lines: I tried to be someone else/ But nothing seemed to change/ I know now, this is who I really am inside. The rhythm scheme of the guitar also works pretty well. In any case, this song deserves 5 stars rating.

Metallica,one, 5 stars

The next song that I like is Metallica's "One". The music video was about a veteran who was in paralyzed. At night, he would dream of the war. When his father got near him, he tried blinking in Morse code. He asked his father to kill him. The song itself is just as depressing. Like the music video, it's about a veteran who is paralyzed.  I like best the second half of the song. It is there where the veteran stars having his flashbacks. My favorite lines are "Darkness/ Imprisoning me/ All that I see/ Absolute horror/ I cannot live/ I cannot die/ Trapped in Myself/ My Body Holding Cell. Pretty cool! I first heard this song in Guitar Hero 3. It was pretty hard to win. Truly, One by Metallica deserves 5 stars rating.

The next song worth mentioning is "Push Push Lady Lightning" by Bang Cameron. It is like my theme song. I first heard it in Guitar Hero 2. "Push Push Lady Lightning" was a pretty fun song to play. The lyrics of this song are pretty simple. There is nothing else to it. However, the few lines that it has go well with the song. They are simply pathos for the electric guitar. The solo and the end were really something else. Truly, "Push Push Lady Lightning" deserves 5 stars rating.

Johann Sebastian Bach,Toccata and Fugue in D Minor,5 stars

The next song is not really a song per say. It is more of a piano piece, but whatever. The song is called "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor" by Johann Sebastian Bach. It is played in the Organ. I like this piano piece a lot because it is Dracula's theme song. I also like it because it sounds awesome on the Organ. I think that is everything worth mentioning about "Toccata and Fugue in D Minor". Truly, this piano piece deserves 5 stars rating.

I think that is enough of classical music. Dance song wise, I like a lot "World ,Hold On" by Bod Sinclar. The lyrics of this song are really beautiful. The background music is just as wonderful. I first heard this song on the radio. It was featured there for quite a long time. From time to time, I listen to it in parties. I think that is everything worth mentioning about this song. Truly, "World, Hold On" deserves 5 stars rating.

The last song worth mentioning is "Tranquilize". It was sang by the Killers with Lou Reed. I first heard this song in Fuse. There they featured the "Tranquilize" music video. The song is about a random guy who visited his old home. He starts remembering scenes from his childhood. The music video also goes along the same lines. I like best the second half of the song. It is there where the bitter memories start popping up. My favorite lines are : I got a feeling that they're gonna break down the door/ I got a feeling that they're gonna go back for more/ See I was thinking that I lost my mind / But it's getting to been getting to me all this time / And it don't stop dragging me down. These lines are sang most beautifully by Lou Reed. Truly, "Tranquilize" deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked these featured songs a lot. They are all 5 stars worthy.

The Killers,rock band,5 stars

Related

wallpapers 3342904654497459892

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item