Godsmack American Metal 5 stars worthy Songs Review

Godsmack American Metal 5 stars worthy Songs Review Godsmack is the last band worth rating. Afterwards, I will simply rate a list of...

godsmack, heavy metal,hd wallpaper


Godsmack American Metal 5 stars worthy Songs Review

Godsmack is the last band worth rating. Afterwards, I will simply rate a list of my favorite songs. Anyhow, Godsmack was founded by the lead singer Sully Erna in 1995. The band has produced five studio albums. I first heard their music when I rented  "The Scorpion King" DVD. In the DVD, they featured the music video for "I Stand Alone". It was themed around "The Scorpion King". I thought it sounded really cool. Like in the movie, the song was about a guy who was stung by a scorpion. Yet, he was not dying from the venom. My favorite part is the "and now is my time..." lines in the middle. Truly, this song is 5 stars worthy.





The next song worth rating is "Faceless". The song is about a guy who left a very evil chick. She lied to him often. For him, she was faceless. The guitar and the solo are pretty cool. I think that is everything worth mentioning. 5 stars for "Faceless". The next Godsmack song that I like is "Immune". The song starts a bit odd around the edges. Its about being immune to someone. Man, I wanna wrap things up! 5 stars for the rest.

Frankly, I feel like I wanna finish a few things up around the edges. The last song worth mentioning is "Serenity". I heard both the acoustic and the elaborate version. The "Serenity" song is about death. The imagery surrounding this song is pretty cool. The questions in this song also work pretty well.  From all the Godsmack songs "Serenity" is their most unique song. Truly, Godsmack's "Serenity" deserves 5 stars rating. I hope you like these short reviews.

godsmack, sully erna,hd wallpaper

Related

wallpapers 7442417836595027903

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item