My Favorite Songs from the Beatles

My Favorite Songs from the Beatles Today, I wanted to write about my favorite songs from the Beatles. These songs are all 5 stars wo...

The Beatles, The Beatles song, The Beatles Music


My Favorite Songs from the Beatles

Today, I wanted to write about my favorite songs from the Beatles. These songs are all 5 stars worthy. Now, let us get this show on the road. The first song that I like is " Helker Skelter". I first heard it in the Rock Band: The Beatles edition. I heard that this song is about a famous British amusement park ride. I liked the song a lot because it sounded a lot like the 80s hard rock. You could say, that the "Helker Skelter" song was ahead of its time. Lyric wise, it was as nonsensical as regular rock and roll songs. I liked best the " I got blisters on my fingers" end. Truly, the "Helker Skelter" song is 5 stars worthy.




The next song that I like is "While My guitar Gentle Weeps". That song is really beautiful. From what I can tell, the song is about a very sad musician. His music reacts to the sad sights the guitarist sees. The guitar does sound like it is weeping. The solo is truly the best. The lyrics do make sense. The " I don't know why" chorus parts are the best. Overall, the song is really depressing in all ways. The Beatles efficiently made a 5 stars worthy depressing song.

The Beatles photo, The Beatles wallpaper, The Beatles

The next song that I liked is "I me mine". The song itself is kinda weird. The chorus is a bit annoying as well. Still, what drew me to that song was how self centered it was. I sing it to annoy my brother from time to time. Its great to pass the time, and easy to memorize. Truly, " I me mine " by the Beatles deserves 5 stars rating.

Another one that I like is  "Within you without you". I like to play it often in the Rock Band game. Its nice, breezy and mellowed out. When I first heard it, I said to myself " They must have been high when they wrote this song". It really captures well the mellowness of Mary Jane (not like I ever tried it). The love theme is also quite vivid in this song. "With our love, with our love, we can save the world..."Yeah, that is the hippie mantra, in a nutshell. In any case, " Within you, Without you" by the Beatles deserves 5 stars rating.

The Beatles, Cirque du Soleil, The Beatles wallpaper

Another one that I liked was "I am the Walrus". I saw the HBO Cirque du Suleil special on this song. When Paul heard the song, he started playing an air violin. Truly, this song has the best fusion of classical and rock. The lyrics are completely insane. Overall, the song just describes a lot of random hallucinations of sorts. My favorite part is when the penguins singing hare krishna beaten up Edgar Allen Poe. The ending Hoopa, Hoopa part was also bizarre.

I remember ,in the HBO special, the expression of an African dancer when he heard this part of the song. He had knew of the reputation of the Beatles, but had never listened to their music. He was also familiar with the reputation of Cirque du Soleil. When he saw the Cirque the Soleil practicing the "Hoopa Hoopa" lines, he had the expression of a man who had just stumbled into a madhouse. His expression still cracks me up. I think that is everything worth mentioning about  this Beatles songs, in particular. In any case, " I am the Walrus" deserves 5 stars rating.

The Beatles photo, the beatles review,the beatles song

The next song that I like is "Eleanor Rigby". That song is more of a narrative. Its about an old woman who died in an earthquake. If I remember correctly, the Cirque du Soleil folks had some lovely imagery built around this song. They showed a widower old lady walking among the ruins of a church. That song , though short, is really pretty. Truly, "Eleanor Rigby" is also 5 stars worthy.

The last 5 stars worthy Beatles song is "Because". I like "Because" because it's so dreamy. I thought of it yesterday when I was at Miami Beach. That day, the sky was so blue. There was not a cloud in the sky. The blue sky, made me think of "Because". I think that is everything worth mentioning. I am not certain if I should put the lyrics to these featured songs. On second though, you can find them anywhere. I hope that you like these songs and good night.

Cirque du Soleil wallpaper, Cirque du Soleil photo, cirque du soleil

Related

wallpapers 5887862577318658846

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item