Three New Amassing Poems: Criminal, Name Your Game! , Oblivion by Teresita Blanco

Criminal  by Teresita Blanco I reach out to you And embrace nothing. I see you laughing While my face Lies in the dirt. ...


digital art,digital art girl,serene beauty


Criminal 
by Teresita Blanco
I reach out to you
And embrace nothing.
I see you laughing
While my face
Lies in the dirt. 



Your disdain knows no bounds,
I hear her hounds;
Revenge is slow but certain.
Lift the curtain,
Look beyond the world
Laid before you!

You must choose,
Or else soon loose.
Take a path,
Raise your ax,
Take the final step.

There is nothing left
To slow you down.
There are no sounds,
No shrieking sirens.
Now go forth, fight them! 

digital art skull,poems,adorable


Name Your Game! 
by Teresita Blanco
“For once, I won’t say your name!
For once, I won’t play your game!”

The dice is cast,
The curse, now lifted,
Purgation brings no salvation.
Guilt leads to damnation.

Show your eyes,
There’s no shame,
Alas, there’s no pain!
Submit to them, again.

Bend low, go with the flower,
The tides are turning,
Your heart is burning;
Again, you grow hollow.
Again, you must follow.

Forget this pain,
Again, you must say their name!
Again, you must play their game!

“Name your game!”

little red ridding hood, big bad wolf,digital art girl
 

Oblivion 
by Teresita Blanco
Oblivion is but a song,
It’s part of a woeful melody
That all must sing.
The pain of yesterday
Creeps forth, with time!

The things I done
No one will know!
They take my muse
To the pyre!

Never again to hear her song!

Fly low, hide your woe!
Only then you’ll survive.
I see timid flames
Burning anew, fresh young, full of youth.
They lie tamed by winter’s might.

This cold soul
Knows no woes.
Life has extinguished
Her first anguish.
All that remains
Is , but a one!

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

teresita blanco 6287147640164620312

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item