My Thoughts on the New Pope Francisco

My Thoughts on the New Pope Francisco I realize that it is a bit too late to be writing about the new Pope. Frankly, it has been ages...

Pope Francisco, New Pope,American Pope

My Thoughts on the New Pope Francisco

I realize that it is a bit too late to be writing about the new Pope. Frankly, it has been ages since I worked in phistars. Circumstances ,beyond my control, had kept me from posting on a regular basis. Plus, for a while, all my post kinda disappeared. I suppose I will allow for bygones to be bygones. That point aside, today I am going to write a few serious post, for a change. With this in mind, I shall write about the new Pope.

By now, a lot of facts about Pope Francisco have been meticulously covered. A guy we hardly new yesterday, became today's world wide celebrity. Pope Francisco ,after all, is the first non European Pope. Geographically speaking, this is a new development. Doctrinal wise, this new Pope is just about the middle. He is neither too progressive, nor too stiff... per say.




Twitter,Political Cartoon Pope,Political Cartoon Twitter

Frankly, when I heard he was from Argentina, I thought doomsday had come. My fellow English readers are not too familiar with the Argentinians. They have some serious pride issues. They are loathe, even among fellow Latin Americans. That point aside, I quickly relaxed, once I heard the quick Biography on Pope Francisco.

It seems that ,unlike most Argentinians, Pope Francisco managed to tame the vicious Argentinian pride demon that flowed in his veins. He was the most humble, of humblest men in the Argentinian Catholic Church. Like we all know, he quickly rose up in racks. Frankly, I liked him a lot for putting that tyrant Cristina Kirchner in her place. God, I did so love the look in her face when she had to kiss up to the man she hatted the most.

Political Cartoon Vatican, Vatican Elections, Pope Francisco cartoon

Aside from his humility, I also like that the new Pope Francisco is a Jesuit. Jesuits are awesome and educate. Their order is the perfect bridge between science and religion. Sometimes, being pious is not enough. In order to convert the ever skeptic new generations, back into the church, it is good that the new leaders can speak in the scientific language. Lastly, what I like best is Pope Francisco's Spanish. He speaks it so well. His presence is solely responsible for revitalizing piety in my family. Plus, many of my mother's Spanish speaking friends, who were Protestants, decided to become Catholics when they heard the news. Truly, just having a Latin American Pope boosted the Catholic church's ratings in that region.

You know, I never imagine that ,in my lifetime, there would be three Popes. These turbulent times are so unusual. It is quite the pity that Pope Benedict resigned. I suppose it cannot be helped. Things were peachy, until those cases about the children started popping into light. I guess Pope Francisco was the only one willing to open up the Pandora's Box of reforming the church. In any case, Pope Francisco is a 5 stars worthy Pope for the above mentioned reasons.

Political Cartoon Pope, Political Cartoon, Pope Benedict

Last though: I just remembered something interesting. Two weeks ago a lady from huffington post and a Catholic priest were having an interview in show I watch. They were brought there to comment on the new Pope. During that interview, the lady asked the usual Catholic feminist question. You know, about having women as priest. It was interesting the response of the priest. He said that the Catholic church was a reflection of society.

Thus, the reason why there are no women priests is because ,in these days, women still do not have any political powers. I remember that in the old roman days, there was the office of the Widows. Those Widows had the same powers as Bishops. When the power of women decreased, thanks to the Barbarians, their leadership roles in the Catholic church also disappeared. Therefore, we will have women priests when women worldwide have an equal participation in everything. The church has always been open to change, believe it or not. You don't survive 2013 years of human history without being flexible.

Politcal Cartoon, Pope Political Cartoon, Pope Benedict

Related

twitter 7288225377693430623

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item