Sweet Revenge, The Beating Heart and The Ballad of Exada Poems by Teresita Blanco

Sweet Revenge  by Teresita Blanco Lost in thoughts I dare not mention! Trapped inside this machination! Forget those tha...



digital art girl,digital art flowers,poems


Sweet Revenge 
by Teresita Blanco
Lost in thoughts I dare not mention!
Trapped inside this machination!
Forget those that bound you!
Break the chains, that bind you!

You are free, can’t you see?
They’re the ones that want me.
You escaped, but they caught me…
You felt no shame, when you left me.



I am not dead, you must know.
I’ll put an end to your show.
You have them dancing to your tune.
On the seventh moon,
You’ll cry out, “ I am doomed”.

My sweet revenge is but a whisper!
I’ll sing the day I hear you whimper. 

digital art music,digital art guitar,digital art guy



The Beating Heart
by Teresita Blanco
The beating heart is laughing,
Do you know what’s coming?

Smile again, anew!
For your morning dew,
They cannot escape,
They are for you to shape!

The must adore crimson,
They can’t escape your prison.

The beating heart is crying,
There is no one coming!

Whom will you choose?
They must wear your shoes.

The beating heart is dying,
The truth you’re always hiding.
The children are the lumber,
To fuel your dying ember. 

frog zebra,surrealism,digital art cute


The Ballad of Exada
by Teresita Blanco
Behind those black eyes,
Your sorrow, hides,
Oh, Exada, my blessing in disguise.

My father doesn’t love me!
My nana doesn’t know me!
Oh! Exada, behind those scales
Hides true hell.

Always an empty shell,
I am a doll for them to play with,
I cannot recognize
My own face in the mirror…
Why does that girl laugh
When I wish to cry?

Oh, Exada, my dear Exada!
Help me, save me,
Inside these walls
Lies my true prison.
Behind your black eyes,
Hides my pitiful sign.
Beneath your scales
Hides my true wail.

I cannot cry again,
I am a prisoner
In my own home.
Oh, Exada, save me,
My home, my all!!
Oh, Exada, tear down
This marble wall. 

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

whisper 3904506055562322926

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item