My Meditations on Ice Cream

My Meditations on Ice Cream It has been a month since I wrote in phi stars. My brother needed to jump start his website. Now, that I ...

vanilla, ice cream, french vanilla


My Meditations on Ice Cream

It has been a month since I wrote in phi stars. My brother needed to jump start his website. Now, that I am back, I wanted to write a bit about something or other. I thought to myself, I could write about Chavez, Korea, the new Pope, ect. In the end, the trivial won over serious business. Why must everything be so serious in the world? Sometimes its best, to kick back and enjoy some ice cream. In this post, I will speak about some of my favorite ice creams.




The first ice cream I ever tasted was back in Cuba. My dad used to buy a truck load of ice cream for me. It was one of the few foods I could stomach back them. I used to eat it plain during those days. I would eat it in either vanilla or in strawberry. I used to like strawberry ice cream the best. These days I prefer vanilla. Strawberry has too strong of a taste. It opaques the taste of the toppings.

copa lolita,ice cream,sweet deserts

Now back to Vanilla. My favorite kind of vanilla is french vanilla. I used to like a lot the one from the Blue Bunny mark. When I was a teenager I used to eat a whole box of those ice creams. I never got too fat, I had a great metabolism during those years. Plus, my gym teacher was quite draconian. Those were the days...

Now, onto vanilla. A place that has good vanilla ice cream is Macdonald. When they are not watering down the ice cream, it comes out pretty yummy. I used to eat that one with caramel. Another good vanilla ice cream was sold in the North Pole. There the penguins used to serve it well in the form of a Copa Lolita. That one came with two scoops and a flan. You could adorn it in any way you liked.

Carvel ice cream,carvel cake,carvel

My favorite toppings for the Copa Lolita are caramel, whip cream, sprinkles, cinnamon and crushed cookies. That combination is to die for... seriously. Why must all yummy things make you turn into a blimp? Are we doomed never to enjoy our taste buds blissfully? Ah, but I digress. Here you came to read about ice cream and instead you have me rambling nonsense.

Lets see, another yummy ice cream comes in the form of an ice cream sandwich. All marks are pretty decent. I like best the one with the polar bear painted on it. I think its from the carvel mark. Speaking of Carvel, that company makes the best ice cream cakes. I always enjoyed eating them from time to time.

Frozen Yogurt,ice cream, ice cream wallpaper

Another good ice cream place is chick berry. They serve the best yogurt based ice cream. Its yummy and its healthy. The tragedy is that the prices are far too high. Anyhow, there you simply get a cup and fill it with as much ice cream you want. After the toppings, the guys charge you for the weight of your ice cream. Of this ice cream, I like best the caramel ice cream. I put cheese cake bites, gummy bears and sprinkles on my ice cream. 

Lets see, what other ice cream forms do I like? In Denys, they sell a wonderful ice cream sundae.  It comes with three cinnamon puppies, whip cream and caramel. They vary this recipe depending on the season. Overall, it stays the same. Now, the creme de a la creme of all ice creams is the maple butter Blondy served on a hot skillet. That one is truly 5 stars worthy. I hope you like this ice cream post.

Ice Cream, maple butter blondie, deserts

Related

yummy 7990995205283505244

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item