Three Poems: Emotional Baggage, 21 year Old, and Am I sad



fantasy magic,digital art magic,fantasy dreams

Three Poems : Emotional Baggage, 21 year Old, and Am I sad 

I wrote Emotional Baggage poem on a sunny day of June. A day when I was whispering your doom.  Frankly, I got nothing for that one. 21 Year old  poem was peachy, it was a fragment that ended well. I am sad? poem is figurative. I really do hate these mini intros to my poems. However, they are really pharmaceutical. Overall, these poems deserve 5 stars rating. 



impressionism,art history,painting


Emotional Baggage 
by Teresita Blanco

Oh! I am tired
Of these dead
Desires.

The emotional
Baggage of others
I refuse to carry.

Build a wall,
I must scale
The highest peaks.
Just do not speak
To me, about your problems.

To remain alone
Is my only desire.
I am already resigned
Myself to this fate.

Don’t try to save me,
I did not ask for help.
Keep your charity
For someone that truly needs it.

I been along
All my life.
Yet Despair,
Does not know my name.

Don’t save me,
Don’t help me,
I carry no baggage,
So please leave me alone.

Your helping hand
Will crush me,
I do not want
Your emotional,
Sentimentality.

I do not wish,
To hear your
Emotional garbage. 

fantasy dream,digital art dreams, fantasy girl


21 Years Old 
by Teresita Blanco

My eyes only see shadows,
I have no one
To write to,
These words fell on death ears.

Since I entered
This living grave,
I feel myself age.

I see myself age,
My once brown hair,
Has become ashen
And I am only 21!

digital art love,fantasy kiss, digital art dreams


Am I sad?
 by Teresita Blanco
 
When I look within
All I find is pain,
And sorrow,
Such woeful words
Come easily to me.

“Are you sad?”
You may ask,
I do not feel
Unhappy!

No… you could say
I do not feel anything….

No, not a hint of remorse (or sorrow).
 
Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

woman 3467644297057205926

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item