Three New Poems: Blue, Fragile Success and 5 Fragments



fantasy dream, small child,digital art dreams

 Three New Poems: Blue, Fragile Success and 5 Fragments

 My greatest of woes is never coming up with good titles. Frankly, Blue is not one of my best named poems. The poem is peachy. However, the title could be better. Fragile Success was much better. I wrote it when google forbade centry. Man, that was no fun at all. The Fragments are simply fragments. Incomplete poems that worked pretty well. In any case, all my wonderful poems deserves 5 stars rating.



blue planet,planet earth,digital art dream

Blue 
 by Teresita Blanco

When I am
Feeling down,
So blue, so green.
I seek solace
In those pale,
Sweet, innocent eyes.
So naïve,
So full of life.

Your will,
Has yet to be crushed,
Opaque, discarded.

I cannot stand
Such a sight.
It help me remember
My lost ember.

My back is bent,
My heart broken.
I cannot stand
Living like this anymore!

I am tired,
Oh, so tired.
No let me
Look on…
Once more,
Let me forget
That I am me,
For one final moment. 

fantasy girl,fantasy pink,digital art dream

Fragile Success
by Teresita Blanco

Fragile, success is so fragile.
Easily broken, taken!!

The old ember,
That once shone
Is all, but extinguished.

My futile efforts
Have once again,
Gone unrewarded.

What is left of your pride now?

digital art dreaming,fantasy sleep,fantasy dreams

Fragments 
by Teresita Blanco

1
And just like that
My pain is gone.

2
Why help others
When we ourselves
Are beyond saving?

We still wonder alone
In this valley of shadows.

3
I am tired
Of all these empty faces.

The mask I wear
Hides my cold bones.
I died  
Before I had a chance
Of being born.

4
Oh! God! I refuse
To add another grain
To the hourglass
Counting our end.

5
The wheel refuses to turn;
It goes on…
Tick, tock, Tick, Tock,
It lays a path
Toward my end.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

You do not have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.

Related

tan 1443046910833331484

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item