My Christmas Wish List for 2012

Christmas anime, Santa Claus anime,Santa Claus


My Christmas Wish List for 2012 

Dear Santa Claus,

This year I have been a very good little girl. I helped out around the house, at least once. I have not been evil to my mama. I also helped out my brother, often, at his tree fort. I have done my homework on time. I kept my GPA between 3.5 and 4.0 . I have missed classes less than 100 times. I have not send evil spells to my enemies.

I have not jinxed internet websites that are competing with my own. Although I have been tempted to... I have given money to whatever homeless guy I ran into. I have also tipped above 20%. I have stopped going to church, mostly because the Cuban communists have infiltrated the church in Florida. I still pray daily. I have not downloaded anything illegally off the internet. I have kept my rebukes of the modern world to a bare minimum. I have also stopped cheating on my diet. For the reasons state above, I think I earned a few Christmas presents. Bellow is a list of things that I want for Christmas.




wish list,anime girl, sabre

1. The First thing I want is a saber. You know, like those French sabers that were common during the romanticist period. I preferably would like a used saber. If possible, let it have some blood stains and some niches at the edges.

anime spear,anime girl,wish list

2. Next, I want a spear. I have been desiring a spear ever since I saw one at the liquor store. Why they sell spears at a liquor store is an interesting story in it of itself, Santa Claus. However, that is a story for another blog.

pink kimono,anime pink,anime kimono

3. I also want a pink  kimono, Santa Claus. Its a Japanese thing. No need to put your pickles in a blender.

katana,wish list,sword

4. I also want a new set of Dragon Swords. It is not as if I did not already have a dragon sword set. However, I want some black dragon swords. I was going to buy new ones. However, with the economy, I cannot afford those swords. For this reason, I am asking you Santa Claus for these things and not my mommy or my older brother.

gold bars, anime gold, touhou gold

5.Next, (this is the most important Gift Mr. Santa Claus) I want a ton of money. I cannot over emphasize the "ton" part. Preferably, I would like this ton of money in gold bars. If you cannot send it down the chimney, then send a monetary equivalent to my pay pal account or via direct deposit. More importantly, the amount of money must weight a ton.

self driving car,car photo, photo

6.The next gift, is something that I need, not that I want Santa Claus. I need a self driving car. Ever since the accident, I have been refusing to drive. Every time, I get behind the wheel  I get freaked out when I see a car coming from the right. This has all but crippled my chances of ever becoming mobile. Thus, I need a self driving car to get around. They are already legal in Florida.

anime girl,anime mecha,robot

7. I want a giant robot. I have been asking you for a giant robot for the last 14 years. Yet again, I ask you Santa Claus to get me one. I imagine that by now your elf development team has created such a behemoth. Thus, send me one, preferably one that can fly. I do not have a parking permit for a robot. However, there is an abandon car selling place were I can park my giant robot. In the day when I am not riding it, I hope to lend it to the air force. You know, to cover for maintenance and rocket fuel.

planet jupiter, jupiter, fantasy jupiter

8. My eighth gift is a bit weird, Santa Claus. According to the future sight of the Wizard, outside trips to Jupiter are going to be plausible in the next two years. For now, NASA is working up the courage to say to the world that they discovered ETs in our Gas Giants. They have been refusing to make this announcement because it was not science that allow for such a discovery to be made. They mastered inter planetary travel via magic. Right now, they are in the colonization state. Real soon, we will be able to travel to those planets. Frankly, I want to give a surprise visit to the Wizard at his home planet. If it was possible, could you use your magical powers to help me breach the planetary Auria of Jupiter. If you cannot, at least show me the path from the Kika's Mansion, that will take me from Earth to Jupiter.

fantasy,fantasy dragon, red dragon

9.Speaking of the Kika's Mansion, I want you to dig up a dragon for me. I have always wanted a dragon for years. Get me one that knows a bit of magic. That way he can disguise himself as a human. Now let me tell you the dimensions, Mr. Santa Claus. I want a dragon who is big enough eat me in a single bite. Wings would be nice. He has to have the anatomy of a classical feral dragon. However, his color has to be red with golden eyes. In his big form, it would help if he could camouflage. If possible, make certain that this feral dragon is of the tropical kind. That way I could hide him in the Everglades. There he would have all the crocks and Native Americans he can eat.

shoes,wish list,anime wallpapers

10. My speed demon form needs new running shoes. It would be nice if you dig me up a new design for them, Mr. Santa Claus.

nekomimi,anime dragon,wish list

11.Interesting enough,  I want a new Dragon Killing Xbox game. Those games are always really fun.

cloud yaoi, Sephiroth yaoi, anime yaoi

12.Last year, I asked you for a replica of Sephiroth's masamune. I am asking for it again this year. Why you did you not send it Mr. Santa Claus? I was ever such a good little chibi...

anime girl, angel girl,Christmas wish list

13.I want peace on earth, for at least 3 hours. I know this is an almost impossible wish. However, it would be grand to have at least 3 peaceful hours. I have a feeling that something interesting will happen during those 3 peaceful hours. Call it a vibe, or a hunch.

chibi, Hatsune Miku chibi, Christmas Wish list

14. I want a chibi. A real, living chibi. Preferably, a Hatsune Miku chibi.

anime cake, anime sweets, Christmas wish list

15.Santa Claus, ever since I began my diet, I have not eaten cake, at least once. If only I could have one all to my own, then perhaps I could die happy.

maple butter blondy, 5 stars worthy, Christmas wish list

16. I also want an Applebees' maple butter blondy. Those deserts are 5 stars worthy.

anime girl,anime black hair, red flower

17. I also want longer hair. If possible, longer straight hair. My current hair is too rebellious for my taste.

Harry Potter cosplay, anime wallpaper, magic wand

18. Santa Claus, I want a magic wand that actually works. I do not want a Harry Potter kind of wand. Those are too annoying for my taste. I want the magic wand used by the Goddess Athena. That way I can make old people young, and young people old.

Rasputin, photo, Christmas wish list

19. The next gift is kind a weird, Mr. Santa Claus. I want Rasputin's head inside a Basin. I think that his head will give me magical powers. He was the last true wizard of Planet Earth.

anime pink hair, anime wallpaper, Christmas wish list

20. For my 20th present, I would like a new pumped up Tselem. It is not as if my current Tselem sucks. However, you can never have too many Tselems. The more the merrier. If possible, do try to avoid getting a Tselem that might become a Nephelim. Those are too problematic for my taste.

politcal cartoon, lottery, Christmas Wish List

21. This gift is not a substitute for a Ton of money. Santa Claus, I want you to give me a winning lottery ticket for Christmas.

phistars.com, rating website, 5 stars


22. I want 200,000 pageviews a day for both my websites. If I was a greedy bastard, I would have asked you for a million  pageviews. However, since I am humble, I am only asking you for 200,000 daily pageviews. It is a modest number, nothing too far out there.

adobe photoshop,anime photoshop, Christmas wish list

23. For my 23rd gift, I want ,Mr. Santa Claus, Photoshop CS4. I do not want CS5 or CS6 because they suck. I tried them in my photography class and they were a real pain.

anime,anime library, anime wallpaper

24. This next gift is going to be almost impossible for you to get, Mr. Santa Claus. I want a new modern book that is actually a good read. Preferably, one with wizards and dragons. It has to be so good that I could dedicate my leisure thoughts to the world of that book.

yaoi,anime yaoi,vampire anime

25. Following, I want a pet vampire. This gift will not be too hard to get. There are plenty of vampires roaming around Mongolia and Transylvania. I think Alaska has a few vampires near the coastline. Since its the winter, it will not be too hard for you to find a decent vampire. I want you to create a bind similar to the one used by Sir Integra. Preferably, I want a yaoi vampire. I want it to be so yaoi, that I can send to my red neck, anti yaoi neighbors.  hehehe... revenge!!

Thriller,Christmas wish list, anime MJ

26. Lastly, I want a soul. I know that this sounds like a devilish request. However, I saw a very cheap one in ebay. I was sorta curious about buying a soul. Thus, I was wondering if you could fetch me one. If no, gift me enough Ti bo Nashes to form an army of zombies. You know, something to pass the time. hehehe.

Well, Santa Claus, that is all  I want for Christmas. I can die a happy chibi if I get at least 1/3 of all the things I listed.

Santa Claus, anime Christmas, Christmas wish list

Related

yaoi 3777937092819039286

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item