Spyro 1, 2 and 3 Game Reviews

Spyro,Spyro games, play station

Spyro 1, 2 and 3 Game Reviews

Spyro was among the first Play Station Games I ever played. The first part that I got was Spyro 2. In the second part, Spyro ended up in God knows where. I could not tell because the game was in English. Spyro is one of those games that you do not need to speak the language to play it. All you have to do is get all the jewels and then you win. I like a lot the flying worlds. They where kinda hard to win. Frankly, I only half remember this game. It was borrowed, thus I never got to play it for very long.

I only remember clearly the final Boss, Rypto. I think Spyro was summon to this other world to fight the guy. The theme music was amassing. It was one of those yelling, Opera songs. I think you went to an amusement park after defeating Rypto. They always have a little world unlocked, after the final boss is defeated. They also gave you a huge fire blast attack. It certainly made things easy afterwards.




Spyro Figting, Spyro game review, Spyro

As for the third part, I only had it for a day. I stayed played it for 18 hours straight, until I won the game. Those are the kinds of things you do when you do not have a memory card. I only got one when I bought Final Fantasy 7. Those Final Fantasy games are impossible to win without memory cards. Well, back to Spyro 3.

In this part, Spyro had some new allies. I remember something about a kangaroo chick. Then again, that whole game is a bit foggy. I think there was one 2D world. I thought that it was very old fashion of the creators of Spyro. Among the hardest parts of the game were the worlds played with Sparks. That little Dragon Fly got to play the part of dragon. Oh, Sparks is the little Dragon Fly whose color shows how many hit points Spyro has left. It ranges from yellow to green.

Mammoth chibi,spyro chibi,cute Spyro

A lot of other things happened, however, I do not remember. Its been a while since I played these games. Then again, I only remember well the first part of this game. Basically, baby Spyro has to save the dragons fromm Nasty Norg. I think that was the name of the Frog guy. All the dragons had been petrified by the beast.

To advance, you had to free the dragons and collect all the Jewels. The worlds in the first part were harder than part 2 and 3. Spyro had a lot of limitations in his baby form. He kinda did not know how to swim. Another issue was his slow running. I usually got a good amount of speed by running and jumping at once.

Spyro chibi, cute Spyro, Spyro game

The flying worlds in this game where really hard. You had to create a flight plan or else loose. It was very rare to get everything in one round. Oh, I almost forgot, in the flying world you had to break stuff or fly through hoops. Nothing too far out there.

Well, I have a lot of fun memories attached to the Spyro games. It is a great game for little chibis. I played it often, until I discovered the Final Fantasy games. As one gets older, one's gaming taste changes. In any case, the Spyro games deserve 5 stars rating.

Spyro anime,Spyro games, Spyro

Related

winter 7879520611104059233

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item