Three Darling Poems: Finding the Right Words, Fragment, and Dead Ones by Teresita Blanco



nebula,nebula wallpaper, digital art wallpaper

 Three Darling Poems: Finding the Right Words, Fragment, and Dead Ones by Teresita Blanco

The first poem is kinda peachy. Finding the Right words was an interesting experiment. The Dead Ones is an interesting metaphor I made up. It relates to another poem of mine. The Fragment poem , is simply a fragment. Well, I hope that you like these poems of mine a lot. They are all 5 stars worthy. 




fantasy girl, digital art girl, poems


Finding the Right Words
by Teresita Blanco 

I cannot find
The right words
To describe this…
“feeling”, this…
Disgusting taste
In my mouth;

“sour”, yeah!
That might work…
Still… it seems
A bit weak,
It fails to capture
The essence of my loathing.

Oh! Wait! “ Loathing”.
Not a sensory word,
But it will have to do,
(for now, anyway)

Yeah… I loath
My generation,
My time, my space ,
Even the air
I breath is poisonous,
No, Venomous, ( yeah,
Venom, sounds so much better)
To me.

I cannot stand
Living like this anymore!!
I don’t have the right words
To describe this feeling, this longing.  

digital art girl,fantasy art, poem


Fragment
by Teresita Blanco

I cannot stand
Living like this anymore!!
Day in and day out.
All the same
Nothing more!

anime scenery,ghost boy,anime wallpaper


Dead Ones 
by Teresita Blanco

Life is but a passing shadow.
A new age, a new world, a new dream.
Time and time again,
I seek solace in my solitude.
But alas, the world finds me.

Perhaps, I should become
A renunciate, a nun,
A priest or a beggar.
 Yet, even in that form
Life finds me.

I detest life,
Because I am dead.
To be dead
While living
Is a torment
I desire upon everyone.

Only when all become
Like the dead ones.
Can my life be done.

Copyright Teresita Blanco

Related

wallpapers 5583080804831474220

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item