To the Old Gods : Zeabot & Alecto Poem by Teresita Blanco

To the Old Gods : Zeabot & Alecto by Teresita Blanco  Sing me a Song Of war’s begotten son. Come forth, Ares! B...

Zeabot,Alecto,poem


To the Old Gods : Zeabot & Alecto
by Teresita Blanco 
Sing me a Song
Of war’s begotten son.
Come forth, Ares!
Bring forth thy rages.

As Apollo descends
Our hearts turn dead.

I am tired
Of having to transpire.
Of having to conspire.

Of the devil’s woe
Our greatest foe!

Sing me a song,
Alecto, my love.
Come and redeem
This rotten justice
That we long for.

Hurry, come forth
I wish to see
Our common foe
Whisper your name.

The first, the all,
Zeabot, for whom
The first son
Was offered.

Come, nameless God of Lore!
Cast them into the abyss;
At least for Today,
Justice will reign!!  

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

Zeabot 6818527189813085591

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item