Insomnia Poem by Teresita Blanco

Insomnia,poem,teresita


Insomnia
by Teresita Blanco 
In this dark nights,
My solitude
Tends to Interlude.

1000 times more,
I hear the cry
Of my soul.

What can I do
To prove you,
My lord?

That I done my must?  

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

teresita blanco 8750918213203690025

Post a Comment

  1. In this dark night
    My solitude
    Tends to Interlude.

    1000 times more,
    I hear the cry
    Of my soul.

    What can I do
    To prove to you,
    My lord?

    That I paid my debt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "that I do my must" - we always say "I must" Do this and do that, That I do my must means that I do that wish I must do. for example, I must change, I must repent, I must change... You often do what you must... but that does not mean that god will listen, or care. Its a strange line I know lol.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hmm in English it doesn´t sound right. We would say, "that I did what I had to do" or "that I did my duty". I know you can be creative and flexible with poetry but this doesn´t work. "Must" is not used as a noun in this sense, only if you wanted to say for example "this restaurant is a must", ie. "you just have to go to this restaurant it´s great".
      Bueno, has hecho bien teniendo en cuenta que no es en tu lingua maternal y yo no puedo decir nada porque mi español es fatal. Haz mas poesia, a por ellos!

      Delete
    2. I see your point, Poetic license can only take you so far, then again this is one of my first poems, the newer ones are scattered all through my blog. thanks for your help and feedback. I often read my poems on my youtube page too if you want to subscribe, just look up animekida and you'll see me wearing a mardi grass mask lol.

      Delete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item