Pyramid Head from Silent Hill by Teresita Blanco

Pyramid Head from Silent Hill by Teresita Blanco The last one is the amassing Pyramid Head. He is from the Silent Hill game seri...



Pyramid Head from Silent Hill by Teresita Blanco

The last one is the amassing Pyramid Head. He is from the Silent Hill game series. I never played the game , nor watched the movie. I simply learned about him because all my pals back in High School went crazy about him because of the movie. Anyhow, since the head was easy, I drew the it last. I pumped him up a lil bit. Over all, I think he came out pretty good. In any case, if you like this scary movie/ scary game character please subscribe to my youtube channel.

My youtube channel:

http://www.youtube.com/user/animeKida?feature=mhee

Related

youtube video 2430915894336665276

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item