Night, Thy Too, and Betrayal Poems by Teresita Blanco

Night by Teresita Blanco The thing that I dread the most Is to see you and speak; I desire no more, Just release me ...


Nebulas,night,poems


Night
by Teresita Blanco

The thing that I dread the most
Is to see you and speak;
I desire no more,
Just release me from your hymn.

I am depleted and tired,
Abandoned by thee, Nemesis,
No more, your righteous Indignation.

Filled with horror,
Is the song, which I sing.
I beg for deliverance
From this night child.

You know what I seek!
Call forth the storm
Alleviate our woe;
And end this tune.


tears,thy,too

Thy Too
by Teresita Blanco

Filled with rage
And agony,
I seek thee.

Take the king
From this city.

I cannot walk.
My heart grows hard.
I seek your furious song.

Filled with empty screams
I whisper hate,
Born from your deeds.

betrayal,back,stab


Betrayal
Who was the last to stab me?
I feel it hard and strong,
Take my mask
Erase the past

Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

woe 6662230035601901486

Post a Comment

  1. dramatic, prolific and yet still profound.
    the wheels in yer head sometimes never slow down. Author of one that lye once deep within
    go find yer reckoning
    if not tis
    a sin

    A.F. Riend

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item