Six New Rezi Anime Wallpapers

 anime rezi wallpaper


This one is simpler looking. All we have is a suggested window and wall. Nothing more than a nerdy anime girl. 5 stars. 




 anime rezi vocaloid


The next one shows the Kagamine Twins. Both do look lovy dovy together. I think they are in their append form. Very handsome pair. 5 star rating for both.


 anime rezi dragons

Now this is the last one. Here we see two twin white dragons around this ninja girl. Her pink ninja kimono is extremely pretty. From all the six, this one is the one I like best. Those truly are some fancy looking dragons. 5 stars. I hope you enjoyed this short blog a bit. Yaw... I am so sleepy...

Related

witch 5428377041724896460

Post a Comment

  1. Who made these?I cant find the owner anywhere.I fell in love with 1 and 2.I'd like to know where i can find the creator/artist.Do they have a deviantart?Where can i find this Rezi

    Plz let me know if you know or not at my deviantart :)

    Thank You

    ReplyDelete

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item