Skyrim Review: Do you want to know about the Dragonborn?

 dragonborn skyrim game



Skyrim Review: Do you want to know about the Dragonborn?

Rumor has it that the Dragonborn runs at the speed of light. Others say that he can banish into thin air. You know, what I heard is that the Dragonborn likes to eat human flesh . Then again, he is also a werewolf. Others think that he not only eats your flesh but also your soul. I also heard that he does not sleep at night. Well, these are about the things that my character has learned.



 skyrim game xbox


I recently bought the game Skyrim. Its one of those MMO games made into an Xbox 360 game. It is rumored not to have an ending. I am playing it to text is that fact is true or not. Basically, you make up a character and then you release him into the world. My was a serious looking Imperial maiden. I choose the Empire not out of allegiance, but because they were both rouges and mages. I always liked both so there we have it.


 skyrim screenshots game


The beginning was a big mess. They where gonna cut my head off. Not because I did anything  wrong per say. Rather, I had been caught along with Ulfric (a guy who shouted the High King to Death). Speaking of shouts, its a new kind of magic. Basically, you speak the words of powers spoken by Dragons to blow your enemies away. In any case, I was saved by a Dragon that sorta killed everyone. I escape during the mayhem. I later noticed that I could have either followed Ulfric or the Imperial. Next file, I am gonna follow Ulfric.


 skyrim game review


The Imperial I escaped with sent me to his town. For a while, I wondered aimlessly. Eventually, I made it to town. This game is notorious for making you waste time. All the missions are optional. I spent most of the time wondering around ruins. I got a word of power early (meaning I lacked the Dragon Soul to unlock the shout). Eventually, after carrying around a lot of junk I went and advanced. I became a thane of Whiterun and thus got to buy a house. Things went smoothly after I got a helper for slaying my first Dragon.


 dragon skyrim game


Well, it seems that this game has several story lines. I think the Dragonborn mission is the main one. One can unlock it after visiting the throat of the world. Basically, you have to find the Five Elder Scrolls to send the final boss into the Future. The shout Dragonrend did not slay it. The best the ancients could manage was to send it into the future. It is a pretty interesting concept. One hears of going back in time a lot but not about the future.


 skyrim elder scrolls


The way it works is that you keep the being out the flow of time for like 20 or so centuries. Thus, when that being is allowed back into the flow of time he technically went into the future. Its like being cryogenically frozen.You know, I was quite surprised that the leader of the Greybeards (or the shouting wizards) was a Dragon. I was readying my bow before he said," I come in peace".


 skyrim level up


Aside from that, I did invent a lil asinine training. My lil Imperial can only level up by using the abilities. At first, when I had enough money, I trained smithering to level 100. I just bought a lot of iron and leather and made the same ugly dagger like a million times. This helped it level up. Later, when I was able to make a dragon armor I found a random monster and I let it hit me a lot. I was able to train light armor, heavy armor and shield with this same guy.


 skyrim malog bal


About the weapons, there are some that are very interesting. My favorite is the Wabbajack. Its a magical staff that has a random effect. Once I shot, a dwarven spider and turned into a gain crab. Another time, it turned into one of those godlike daedra demons. I think you can get one of those weapons from each of those eight. The first I got was the mace of molag bal. I got after completing a mission in a hunted house. For a moment, I almost thought I was gonna have to start a new game. This game has a lot of bugs... I had done the will of the daedra yet I could not get out.


 skyrim werewolf game


About the game play, its like a first person shooter game. I think you can play this with Kinetic. I was at first tempted to return it. I was never a big fan of first person games. However, when I pressed down the right analog stick, the camera was fixed. I like to see the lil person do its thing. Other than the usual magic, jumbo world map ect. there are far too many things left to say to put in this blog. Its really a very big game with hundreds of story lines. In any case, Skyrim deserves 5 star rating.

 skyrim wabbajack staff


 

Description: Review on a Super Addictive MMO XBox 360 game About: The Dragonborn Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: games Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Bethesda Softworks Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Games Headline: Skyrim Review: Do you want to know about the Dragonborn? Keywords: action, armor, cave, cool, dragon, dragonborn, fire, gameplay, games, magic, medieval, shout, skyrim, snow, staff, wabbajack, weapon, werewolf, world, xbox 360, Mentions: Wabbajack, Molag Bal, Alduin, Paarthurnax Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: skyrim the elder scrolls v Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

xbox 360 383140435377508498

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item