Five More Short Poems

 anime bloody poems


Category #1
by Teresita Blanco 
 
Terrible, evil human,
This is his cursed form,
Though he differs,
In his true essence, 
Still he remains human!

He lives his life,
Trapped inside the wheels
Of life’s routine.

In his struggle to survive;
He Tries desperately to hold
Onto those things left untold.

At first he was born
With the “gift”.
Yet, like the rest
it escaped him.

While it fades, the gift,
We appear to fit
Into this lose
And flawed form.

Not suppose… to.
Suppose … to.

Tis’ the same tune
Of our gloom,

Starting this life anew.
Bringing forth spring’s renewal;
Slowly leaning, and growing
What is it all for?

Meanwhile, others 
Thirsty with greedy vengeance, 
Are consumed by him.

Some are homicidal,
Others suicidal,
Some became madmen,
Others harsh warmongers.

I ask you, please tell me 
What is the difference?
What makes us shine?

Have we lost our hue?  
How do can we hide 
From these angry eyes?  




 poems teresita blanco



That of which
by Teresita Blanco
That of which is said
Is the thing desired by most.
However, that which is not said
Becomes the prized host.

How can something that is not said,
Be yearn by those who never heard?
And that which his not seen
Is the thing we claimed
To be our true yearning. 

That which we never felt,
Breathes softly by our neck.

The taste for blood  
Is without being,
And also tingling.
 This fire is so vile
And inhumane.

That which is unknown 
Still breathes within our soul,
This ancient vile woe
That fires our crimson flow.

Forever lacking
A Sympathetic eye,
Their gift to me
Is this inhumane
Malicious fire,
Attention we desire!

This thing that cannot be
Has the become the fuel 
For the bonding fire. 
That we begun sharing 
With this hollow woe.


 anime poems teresita



Necro I. and A. Vision
by Teresita Blanco
Far above, I reach for the sky          Beneath this marble plate
Failure stops me again                     For Now sleeps my past sorrow
I begin to gaze and remember         The time once forgotten,
The old discarded blood,                 stirs my woe anew   
****                                                ****
The memories of better times          When I used to be happy …
Stir restlessly finding nothing          The discarded soul seeks
Not place to rest, but                        A moment of bliss
I still keep seeking                           This one-day promise  
About the new Fertile Crescent       Has Become my bane 
*****                                               *****
I wonder how I became                    A cursed barricade 
This cursed mark,                             That slowly consumed 
My lagoon of memories (,)               My beating heart 
Awakens my green moon                 In a desperate search 
I can only hope                                 For a swift end
To greet with open arms                  To find the reason  
Some one to bring me home            To cure this emptiness


 poems mean cause


Mean without a cause 
by Teresita Blanco
Whatever I said
Back then
I am sorry !!
Whatever fiery
Curses I sent
I will repent… 

I was mean without a cause,
Just simply because
Of your muted desires 
Cause the bursting of my ire.

Please forgo… 
I truly am sorry…

Yet deep inside,
To the left of my strive,
Lied the fact
I truly meant it so.

My heart disproves my words;
For I am cold without a cause.

This is my last call,
Will you forgive my faults,
For I am mean without a cause.

NOT!

<smile>


Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent.Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

 

Description: Five Super Depressing Poems About: These poems are about me and my struggle Accountable Person: Fernando Blanco Author: Awards: None Content Location: poems Content Rating: 5 Contributor: Fernando Blanco Copyright Holder: Teresita Blanco Copyright Year: 2012 Creator: Teresita Blanco Editor: Fernando Blanco Genre: Sad Headline: Five More Short Poems Keywords: angry, anime, blood, death, demons, dispair, double pondered, evil, filler, marvel, poems, poet, sadness, sarcasm, short poems, succubus, teresita blanco,  Mentions: NA Provider: Me Publisher: Phi Stars Publishing Principles: Teresita Blanco Source Organization: Phi Stars Version: 7 Item Reviewed: Poems Review Rating: 5
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

teresita blanco 909503249585511531

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item