Save me from my Savior - UN Peace Corp Exploitation of Refugees

Save me from my Savior - UN Peace Corp Exploitation of Refugees As I said before, I work in the library. All the new books pass ...



 anime homeless picture


Save me from my Savior - UN Peace Corp Exploitation of Refugees


As I said before, I work in the library. All the new books pass by my hands (more or less). In any case, one day I ran into a UN report. It spoke about abuses perpetrated by UN officers. They were supposed to be taking care of the victims of disasters. Instead they were trading candy (food, books, education, medicine ect.) for love favors. These meanies usually target women and children.

The problem is that the victims could not report those abuses to anyone. The refugee camps were 100% run by the UN. Thus, they carried out punishment. Since the leaders were as corrupt as the bottom feeders, abusers were left unpunished.






 anime homeless girl



The US and UN has tried some counter measures. They only give out money to agencies that have their code of conduct. But frankly, I doubt those measures will be of much use. After all, who will supervise them in those refugee camps.

I don't think money is an incentive enough to make people be good. As with the lemons, once you give the money to someone one you lose all power to control their actions. The only way to get anything done is to wield the stick more vehemently for such abuses.



 anime homeless girl


As, Theodore Roosevelt puts it " Speak softly and carry a big Stick". Now that is the way to get things done. Either way, such UN and US anti abuses measures deserve a negative abandon star rating. Come up with something better!!!
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

UN 7901694703729250655

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item