My New Years Blog


 anime new year


My New Years Blog


In just a few hours, its gonna be New Year. Before the sun sets on the year 2011, I wanted to give my prognostic on what the new year has to offer. According to the Mayan calendar, the end will come by 2012. The Millennium Assessment of the UN, also agrees that the beginning of the end will come on 2012.





 anime fireworks picture


Aside  from doomsday, New year has only to offer same old, same old. Maybe the global economy is gonna be a bit worse off (by the looks of things). Globally speaking, the new year saw the rise of new democracies in the Middle East. Over in our end, we have a real problem brewing in Venezuela. The good news is that the CIA perfected their cancer pill. They have truly revolutionized the world of assassination (of course, I am only speculating...).

Locally, the president has already began to prepare for his reelection campaign. There has been no progress with either the Robber Barons or the 99%. Both seem at a stand still. With a presidential campaign just around the corner, I doubt the the congress or the president will do something about them. It seems these Barons are playing monopoly again. The one with the least amount of money looses. Next year, keep an eye out for more mega companies devouring each other. If your lucky, you might just keep your job (don't count on it).



 anime fireworks picture

I recently heard that the leader of North Korean died. Their governing party was angry that South Korean did not send their condolences (and can you blame them?). I have a vague suspicion that they are celebrating in South Korean right now... 

Okay, entertainment wise, I do not see any new 2012 movies worth watching. The hologram technology is currently being exhibited in the US. I have a feeling that by 2012 3D is going to become obsolete. Holograms are no longer a sci fi dreams. Those Japanese scientist have done it ! Even, if they did fail to make the death ray... or did they?



 anime new year


Lets see,  space wise, NASA is no more. Now is up to the Russians and the Chinese to continue with space exploration. I think killing NASA was a bad idea. After all, we needed them to maintain the US spy satellites and HBO.



 anime fireworks pics


According to NASA's research, we are overdue for an extinction sized meteorite. They can measure the time pretty easily because those meteorites are kicked into the Earth's flight path regularly by Jupiter's gravitational power. Perhaps, that is the end predicted by the Mayans. They did used to be great astronomers before the Aztecs killed them. Plus, most of their charts were burned by the Conquistadors under the order of king Fernando de Aragon (he was in control of the church of Spain and their Inquisition order. Book Burning was part of their anti heresy protocol. Not  only  did they burned the work of the Mayans, but also the Torah and the Koran (and all who read them)). So, thanks to them we really have nothing to work with.



 happy new year


The Babalaos of Florida have predicted a year of change. All seers predict a year of change. None of them state whether its gonna be for better or for worse. Perhaps, Obama is gonna be reelected in 2012 ( you remember how change was his campaign slogan).


As for me, I am looking forward to a new Dexter season. I can't wait to see who he is gonna escape from Jail this time. His lil sister found him out. So, maybe the new season is  gonna begin with him in jail.

I am almost done with my graphic novel. I decided to push it a bit farther because volume 1 seemed a bit too short. I also plan to finish the video gallery of my anime website. Aside from school, there is nothing else that I am looking forward to next year. Maybe, I will read Kafka again... So, I wish you a Happy New Years. Do not let my grim forebodings keep you from having fun. Hope you like some fireworks anime wallpapers.


 anime new year
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

unemployment 2642869038577665214

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item