Guilty Crown Opening: "My Dearest" sang by Supercell Band

Guilty Crown Opening: "My Dearest" sang by  Supercell Band So yeah, today I wanted to bring to you attention this a...



Guilty Crown Opening: "My Dearest" sang by  Supercell Band

So yeah, today I wanted to bring to you attention this awesome opening song from Guilty Crown. Guilty Crown is a new anime show from Funimation. It is of the Code Geass protest against US occupation variety (these kinds of anime shows are far more common that you can imagine) . This song was sang this new band called Supercell. They wrote and compose all the songs for the fictional Egoist Band. The opening song goes well with the anime show. Basically, Inori is giving her hearth to Shuu for him to use as a weapon to fight the occupation forces in Japan. Thus, this sword is everything that makes Inori whole. " My Dearest " is 5 star worthy because it goes well with the plot of the anime show. If you are interested the opening song is above. Bellow are the English lyrics. Hope you folks like a lot.   





English Lyrics 


So, everything that makes me whole
I’ll now give to you
I’m yours

Say, there’s lots of happiness in this world, isn’t there?
Someday, if we’re together

Even if someone calls you a liar
And tries to hurt you with heartless words
Even if the world does not try to believe in you
And places a crown of thorns upon your head

I can take your side, and yours alone
I know that solitude, that pain

So, everything that makes me whole
I’ll now give to you

Related

Yuzuriha Inori 1164027826103385327

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item