Lady Gaga: Alejandro, Haus and other works


 Lady Gaga Alejandro

Lady Gaga: Alejandro, Haus and other works

The next blog I wanna focus it on the music video Alejando, Haus and some other things. Frankly, I paired them all together because they had similar monochromatic overtones. Its a color arrangement. Nothing to it. I like to organize things based on looks not them. Its keeps things visually more organized. In any case, Alejandro. I forget when I first heard the song. Its my favorite of all of the Lady Gaga songs. Mostly because she mentions over the top in the chorus the name Fernando (which is the name of my brother). That name alone made me wanna listen to the song.






Not what you imagine when I brought up the whole Alejandro theme. Frankly when I first heard it I imagine a whole tropical Mexican outlook. I was surprised when I first saw the music video. Alejandro was the first music video that I saw of Lady Gaga.

 Alejandro Lady Gaga

If it wasn't for Alejandro I would not be writing to you today about Lady Gaga. So for better or for worse... Here are some snap shots of the music video. The whole performance is surreal. I like best the part where Lady Gaga eats the rosary. You this is a remnant of her early childhood where she was raised as a Roman Catholic. Her clothing above is a Gaga version of attires used by monks and bishops.

 lady Gaga Alejandro

The futuristic empress dress above with the veil reminds me of Catholic widows. From the song, I get that Gaga is fed up with Alejandro. "Please , let me go, Alejandro". That is the line that is repeated over and over throughout the song.

 lady Gaga Alejandro

I found it really cute the whole pay with the bizarre eyeglasses.I like how as the dance went on this futuristic empress removed the glasses to see better.


 Lady Gaga music

Another visual details that I liked was the prison beds. The men in this part of the video seem to be prisoners of Lady Gaga. What she wants in Alejandro is control in the relationship (I think). This is further reinforces by the line "my boyfriend is like a dad". We all love our dads but realistically speaking they control their daughters. so this line further emphasizes the controlling nature of Alejandro.

 Lady Gaga Alejandro

I wonder if Alejandro really exist? Still it is a pretty interesting concept. Sorta reminds me of machismo culture that is deeply rooted in Hispanic culture (like Mexico).


 lady Gaga music

Now what I found quite original was the bra machine guns. I taught it was quite the interesting element. Makes Gaga look more in control.

 Lady Gaga photos

The entire video has a lot of dark overtones. The dancing choreography was original. Gaga puts a lot of emotion to everything that she does.

 Lady Gaga Alejandro

I don't know, maybe I should put the video and the music lyrics of Alejandro. For pharmaceutical purposes. In any case, this music video is great, perfect, dynamic and worthy of 5 star rating. I recommend this music video, buy the song if you have the money to afford it. Have fun. P.S. there is a logic to Gaga's madness. Oh, yeah , here is the music video bellow.


Alejandro Lyrics 

I know that we are young.
And I know you may love me.
But I just can't be with you like this anymore.
Alejandro.

She's got both hands
in her pocket.
And she won't look at you,
Won't look at you

She hides true love
En su bolsillo.
She's got a halo 'around her finger.
Around you.

You know that I love you boy.
Hot like Mexico, rejoice.
At this point I gotta choose,
nothing to loose.

Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not your babe.
I'm not your babe, Fernando.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke my cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Roberto.

Alejandro.
Alejandro.
Ale-ale-jandro.
Ale-ale-jandro. [2x]

(Just stop. Please. Just let me go. Alejandro. Just let me go.)

She's not broken,
She's just a baby.
But her boyfriend's like a dad, just like a dad.
and all those flames that burned before him.
Now he's gonna fight your fight, gonna cool the bad.

You know that I love you boy.
Hot like Mexico, rejoice.
At this point I gotta choose,
nothing to loose

Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not your babe.
I'm not your babe, Fernando.


Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke my cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Roberto.

Alejandro.
Alejandro.
Ale-ale-jandro.
Ale-ale-jandro. [2x]

Don't bother me.
Don't bother me. Alejandro
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Fernando.

I'm not your babe.
I'm not your babe, Alejandro.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch. Fernando.
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not your babe.
I'm not your babe, Fernando.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke my cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Roberto.

Alejandro.
Alejandro.
Ale-ale-jandro.
Ale-ale-jandro. [2x]

Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Alejandro.
I'm not your babe.
I'm not your babe, Fernando.

Don't wanna kiss, don't wanna touch.
Just smoke my cigarette and hush.
Don't call my name.
Don't call my name, Roberto.

Alejandro.

 Lady Gaga Haus

The second half of the blog focuses on Haus. The Haus of Gaga is responsible for her clothing, makeup and stage arrangement during her live performances. They created her disco stick, and the bubble dress. The image above is the handy work of her team.


 Haus of Gaga

Well, I got to admit that these photos are pretty cute. I did remember reading something or other about Gaga writing a blog to promote her Haus. She spoke of them ever so prettily.

 Haus lady gaga

Here she shows up without makeup. Without her Haus. It seems to emphasize that Lady Gaga is depended on them for her performance.

 Haus lady Gaga

I think its pretty nice that she acknowledges the contribution of her helpers. I hardly ever remember hearing other music stars praising those prepare them for the stage. Her treatment of her Haus speaks well of Gaga's character.


 Haus lady Gaga

That is so freaking cool. Fireworks coming out of her ... well you know. It certainly makes quite the explosive effect. It is a pretty original invention of the Haus. 5 stars.


 lady gaga photos

Did you folks notice the ballerina shoes that Gaga is wearing. It is a bit of a cliche. But it works pretty well. It is a visual symbol of all girls desire to dance. I wonder where Gaga learned to Dance. I get where she got the music from...  but the dancing... Uh... must be another handy work of the Haus.


 Lady Gaga Haus

I think this is the last the Haus photos that I was able to find in such short notice. Most of the info in the internet is all mixed up. Its good that Gaga has gone into the internet to promote her work.

 Gaga Edge Glory

The next photo is a promo for Gaga's music video "The Edge of Glory". It works pretty well considering her current success. She is doing pretty well for herself for being new in the music business. I am glad of that fact, we need new blood in this business. I like how in the promo only the red lips have color. The rest is monochromatic. It certainly makes her singing lips stand out. In any case, this deserves 5 stars.

 Lady Gaga photo

The next photo looks pretty cool. I got no idea from what video this belongs to. Still it looks pretty cool. 5 stars for Gaga and her two companions.

 Lady Gaga photo

This one seems to be from the same photo shoot as the previous image. This time Gaga appears alone. I like her simple black attire. The way the shadows fall on her face makes her look really cool. So anyhow, she deserves 5 stars.

 Lady Gaga photoshoot

You know, this is just fillers. I like long blogs. Plus, I needed to do something with the black and white photographs. In any case, the above image is from the edge of glory video. I do wonder how a person might walk with high heels like those. She looks pretty cool , over all, 5 stars for Lady Gaga.

 Lady Gaga vogue

The next one is a black and white photo that appeared inside a vogue issue (I forget which one). What I like best is the hairstyle. It has a certain Marylin Monroe like quality about it. In any case, Gaga gets 5 stars.

 Born this Way

Another of "Born this Way". The first time I heard it was in the HBO Monster Ball special. It was the opening music video skit that introduced the entire ball. She looks pretty cool and worthy of 5 stars.

 Lady Gaga Judas

Judas is just plain weird. This song is another remnants of Gaga's Catholic childhood education. Lady Gaga here appears in a strange bizarre version of the Virgin Mary. On her head, she has the halo of the virgin in addition to the veil. In any case,for originality this Judas promo deserves 5 stars.

 lady Gaga photo

The next photo is from the V magazine issue that promoted Gaga's charity concert for Japan. This was the polar opposite of Gaga's butterfly version. This form more clockwork and robotic while the butterfly is more "natural". In any case, this photo deserves 5 stars.

 Lady Gaga V

This is for the July - August issue of the V magazine for the year 2009. I guess this photo was taken about two years ago. Gaga looks cute in that Bay-Watch like swimsuit. This classical look suits her pretty well. In any case, Gaga gets another 5 stars.

 Gaga Telephone head

This is Gaga with a Telephone head. I think it looks pretty cool. You know what it would be more interesting if Gaga on live TV made a phone call using the Phone on her head. then it would be more than just an odd fashion statement. In any case, Gaga gets 5 stars for her headphone.

 Lady Gaga photograph

Eh.. I got no idea. Gaga looks pretty cool with this attire. The hair looks original enough as it is. Nice contrast between black and white. Whoever took this photo must be a professional. I bet this is another handy work of Gaga's Haus. In any case, another 5 stars, and another and another....

 lady Gaga photos

The next photo is from the Q magazine. I forget what Issue. Well, google says that it belongs to Q, one has to be on guard with information coughed up by search engines. In any case, I am certain its from Q cause a long time ago I flipped through a Q Gaga issue and found this photo. in any case, it looks pretty cool with the chains in front of her chest , like a bizarre necklace. Gaga here is wearing her hair in the style that I think suits her the best. 5 stars for Q and Lady Gaga.

 lady Gaga RollingStone

The second to Last one is from the Rolling Stone magazine. Her expression is priceless and fits well her attire. All her photos are perfect, filled with so much emotion. It is a change of pace from other plastic artist that shall remain unnamed until further notice. In any case, Gaga deserves 5 stars.

 Telephone Lady Gaga

The last photo is a promo for Telephone Lady. What I like about this one is the use of chains and cigarettes. Gaga seems to portray that smoking chains you and it makes your prime frame of reference cigarette centered. Gaga seems to critique smoking not idolize it. In any case, quit smoking, its bad for you ect. Good day to you all, Gaga if you are out there... I wish you luck in your endeavors. May fortune keep smiling upon you. Tata and Good night.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
Game advertisements by <a href="http://www.game-advertising-online.com" target="_blank">Game Advertising Online</a> require iframes.
.

Related

V Magazine 5651353884621984410

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item