Fragmented Poems by Teresita Blanco

burn fantasy,digital art flame,dark flames


Editor's Note: These poems are loose fragments. An idea that I did not developed. Well, there is no point in wasting a good poem. Still, I am certain that you will like these short poems a lot.


Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
Bitter was the pill
I was force to swallow.
This medicine did not heal me.
It burned me,
It cursed me.


Digital Art, funny beach art, fantasy wallpaper

Fragment 
by Teresita Blanco
The sky is so blue,
And I can hear
The waves roar.

Beyond the gentle breeze,
I can smell
The coming storm.

How could this day
Turn so dark and gray?
It seems only yesterday
That my laugh was loud and gay.
 
Fantasy Wallpaper, Digital Art wallpaper, fantasy fool

With a Capital F
by Teresita Blanco
My advice always
Seems to fall on deaf ears.
Oh! Why do I even bother!
Nay, they rather
I say, yay, yay,
To their foolishness.
But I am no fool…
Fools are they,
With a Capital F!!!

robot fantasy, Digital art robot, fantasy wallpaper

Fragments 
by Teresita Blanco
1
How foolish …
Getting frustrated
And angry
At something so trivial.
So commonplace.

2
You can never surmise
What lies hidden
Behind these eyes.

3
The hand of Midas
Strangles us,
He turns our dying breath
To gold dust.

4
The dye is weighted
The roulettes have magnets.  

Editor's Note: These poems are loose fragments. An idea that I did not developed. Well, there is no point in wasting a good poem.

 Copyright Teresita Blanco

No way in hell do you have permission to use my poems without my express written consent. Hell knows no fury as a lawsuit from me!!!

Related

wind 1761799507834199966

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item