Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Disney Game Review

riku and sora,riku x sora,anime wallpaper


Kingdom Hearts Dream Drop Distance Disney Game Review

My brother bought me a Nintendo 3DS for my birthday. It was quite the lovely gift. He also got me 4 games. I will start by reviewing the first one I played. This is a continuation of Kingdom Hearts 2. It is sorta like Kingdom Hearts 2.5 or something. They are working their way to the 3rd part. This one takes place in a dream world of sorts. It seems like they are taking the Keyblade junin exam or something. 

Anyhow, I started the new game in proud mode. Meaning the monsters, pack a punch. Now, we are fighting instead of heartless nightmare. From time to time, Sora drops dead for some reason. I like the new element of randomness. Each time Sora drops, new nightmares appear. The nightmares are very cute. Their pieces can be used to make dreams. 




The dreams are kinda like a mixture of pokemon and that little pet game. If you pet them they get stronger. I give Disney Kudos for cuteness. This time Sora is clearing the worlds with Riku. You complete each world when both Sora and Riku find the keyhole.I only played the first world and part of the second one, which was a softer version of the Hunchback of Notre dame. Overall, I am quite enjoying the game. 

Related

the organization 4056689780353479906

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item