Dragon’s Dogma Daimon’s Awakened Form

daimon's awakened form,game review, dragon's dogma wallpaper


Dragon’s Dogma Daimon’s Awakened Form Reviewed by Teresita Blanco

Today, I finally got around to killing Daimon’s awakened form. The first time I fought the guy, he got me completely by surprise. The bastard was flying all the time and using magic. The worst parts were his invisible dragon arms. They could get you anywhere in the field. Anyhow, the first time I came I was a ranger of sorts. The boss man gave me a royal beating.

A few weeks passed, I changed forms and started training as a mystic knight. The last time I played Dragon’s Dogma I could not make the mystic knight form work for me. After playing with it a while, I was able to master the form more or less. I knew how to use the shield thanks to Dark Souls.



daimon, game review,dragon's dogma


Anyhow, while doing a second round of Bitterblack Isle I was able to get like 11 wakestones. They were useful in the battle. In the end, I decided to fight the guy. The first time I fought him as a mystic knight, I fought as coward. After losing once, I tried again. This time, I got in there. According to my bro, I have to keep climbing the guy to strike his belly mouth.


Sometimes, he would blow up and I along with it. It was a close call, but I managed to kill it. It was one hell of a 2 hour battle. Dragon’s Dogma offers a unique thrill you can only get in a one sided battles. The boss man can kill you easily, but someone you manage to pull through. And that was the high point of my night. Pity all the helpers did not survive the battle. 

Related

wings 3657921053935016541

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item