Skyrim Dawnguard and Dragonborn Expansions Game Reviews

Skyrim Dawnguard and Dragonborn Expansions Game Reviewed by Teresita Blanco I thought it was a good a time as any to review the ex...

skyrim,skyrim parody,dawnguard expansion


Skyrim Dawnguard and Dragonborn Expansions Game Reviewed by Teresita Blanco

I thought it was a good a time as any to review the expansions of Skyrim. The first expansion I played was the one with Miraak. When I went to Marrowick, all looked pretty freaky. I tried falling asleep, but I would sleep walk to a temple. The chanting was pretty freaky. The same thing occurred even when I slept in Skyrim. It was kinda freaky.

In all respects, this was pretty original. Before dealing with the problem, I went to explore. I met a delightful dark elf mage. He was living in a mushroom home, among mushrooms. He started teaching me some magic in exchange for doing a few chores. In town, I also met this digger.


skyrim movie,movie wallpaper,anime wallpaper


He wanted to dig up ruins for treasure. I had to advance a lot of cash. I did not find any money treasure. I did find the first black book. When I read it, an evil tentacle daedra got me. His dungeon was pretty interesting. I spent most of my time lost. It was a relief to see a dungeon in skyrim that was not too straight forward.

Eventually, I started advancing the main storyline a bit. I got serious about killing Miraak when he stole my dragon soul food. I was angry because it was legendary dragon. I had fought so hard to kill the beast and then Miraak came a stole my grub. By the time I got around to kill the guy, I had collected all the black books.

stormcloacks,game review,anime wallpaper


I had almost all the shouts of the dragon armor. I love the dragon armor since it had a fighting echo. In the last book, I learned how to ride dragons. I could never quite figure out how to ride them right. They were always all over the place. The big issue was the battle with Miraak.

True to Skyrim, Miraak was buggy. I had to kill him like 14 times, until he died just right. At the end of the battle, Hermaus Mara ate Miraak or did evil tentacle things to him. Whatever is the more hilarious scenario? The second expansion pack seemed like a bad twilight book.

dragonborn,movie wallpaper,dawnguard


It did upgrade a bunch of other things in Skyrim. It did make the monsters a bit more varied. I never got around to finishing the expansion pack. I am around the part of Unriel’s bow. I stopped playing the game when I got bored.

So, you have to choose between the vampires and werewolf vampire hunters. I was going to become a vampire, but then I saw the vampire lord’s awesome form. The neck, the neck was so ugly. I also did not like the little loin cloth. Overall, it was a very stupid design. It’s a pity that vampires cannot a look at themselves in the mirror.

atronach,anime wallpaper,anime cute


I did like the concept of the ideal masters. They seemed a lot like true demons. I saw a lot of familiar faces in their world. From time to time, I had to eat a mushroom to keep my soul intact. I also fought a cool zombie dragon. The crossbow was more or less useful.

The last interesting thing worth mentioning was the snow elves. There was one who was not all falmer like. His twin wanted vampire blood or something. I did not quite get the gist of what was the problem.

paarthunax,anime wallpaper,anime scenery



I did like fighting three dragons in the ice like. The key was to find the one solid spot and fight around there. This would keep the dragons from ganging up on you. Long story short, the Miraak expansion was good; the vampire one, not so much. 

Related

wallpapers 4412951645995165679

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item