Dragon Age Inquisition Cool Games Review

Dragon Age Inquisition Cool Games Reviewed by Teresita Blanco About a week ago, I bought Dragon Age Inquisition. My brother and ...

dragon age inquisition,dragon age inquisition dragons,dragons


Dragon Age Inquisition Cool Games Reviewed by Teresita Blanco

About a week ago, I bought Dragon Age Inquisition. My brother and I had been looking forward to it, for quite some time. For my first file, I chose to be a cliché. You know, an elf girl who uses the bow. My brother gave her girl Hitler’s hair. Since her hair was long, she did not look like much of an elf.

I did like that she had a voice. The opening scene showed Templars and mages walking to a conclave. The next second, it all blows up. I was the only one to survive the blast. As to be expected, the Seekers arrested me. They thought I had cause the blast.




Things went rampage nuts for a while. I was proven innocent by an echo of the fade. Speaking of the fade, the rift battles are all pretty cool. You use your green hand to close the rift. While you try to do so, an army of demon attacks you. The way the rift looks in the distance is kinda neat.

dragon age inquisition,anime wallpaper,digital art


The Dragon Age people learned an important lesson in Kirkwall. Gamers like wide open spaces. The game was more Skyrim like. The scenery was very pretty, with rain and all. The beach was kinda green looking. Needless to say, some of the scenery was a bit too weird.

The armors also became more realistic looking. A lot of fans made fun of Dragon Age 2, because of the bad armor. Taking a cue from Dark Souls, the healing items have become limited. They are now like Estus flask, you have got to refill in your camp. This sucks, especially in dragon battles.

The weird mage helper I have sucks. What kind of a mage knows revival, but not healing. It is really annoying. Another thing I have yet to figure out is the positioning thing. Whenever I try to get the guys to move to a place, they simply stand still. I started experimenting with positions at a bad time.

Dragon age Inquisition,dragon age, anime wallpaper


I was last night trying to kill this dragon, at level 11. I usually can kill them at either level 15 or level 20. Needless to say, mama dragon was a bit too strong. So, I called it quits after dying 3 more times.

Mission wise, the place has a lot of keep you busy. The best ones are the odd constellations. The little connect the dot game is a real pain. So, far I have managed with the help of mom and bro. The war room is also pretty interesting, with the planning and all.

I haven’t advanced much on the storyline. I am at the part where I am supposed to go to Orlais to get tried as a witch.  People seem to think I was to blame for the rift incident. Others simply want to kill me to appease the chantry followers.

dorian,dragon age inquisition,anime wallpaper


The funny thing about the game is that it tries to put a positive light on the Inquisition. Never in history have people been happy to see an inquisitor. In the real world, Inquisitors are a sign of trouble. They only show up when someone’s balls have to be sliced off. 

The whole humanitarian thing is simply Dragon Age’s positive twist on this Catholic concept. Another thing that I liked is the customization. You can fiddle a lot with the equipment, change the handles or whatnot.  You can also make your own armor. The game does have its glitches. These are noted by how the grass grows around you. 

One time, I was stuck with a magical torch for a while. The torch was supposed to have loaded off as soon as I went outside. This one was a sticky torch. My Inquisitor elf looked like the Statue of Liberty walking about with the torch. That was basically the high point of the game. 

I thankfully cannot spoil the rest of the game, since I got it recently.  I recommend it to all Skyrim and Dragon Age lovers. The best part about the game was the dragons. They showed up pretty early in the storyline. They are usually guarding rare materials. Overall, this game is 5 stars worthy.

Related

wallpapers 7162398134113077649

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item