Mazinkeizer SKL OVA Robot Anime Review

mazinkeizer skl,anime ova,ova


Mazinkeizer SKL OVA Anime Review

A few weeks ago, I watched the Mazinkaizer SKL OVA. It had been like ages since I had watched a Mazinkeizer or a Mazinger movie. The first movie I saw in the theater, when I was 2. Needless to say, I grew up watching giant robot shows. What I remember most about the show and the movies were the awesome robot battles. This movie lived up to my robot battle expectation. Storyline wise, I did not get what was occurring half the time. I suppose the show was made in a way that the fans would recognize all the references. Here is what I got from the storyline. So there is like 3 factions of robot making weirdoes who have been fighting for a pretty long time.




Their wars are causing the Earth to blow up. Mazinkaizer and a relief unit were sent to put a stop to the wars. Most of the damages are being carried out by two factions. The faction managed by girls and their girly robots have modulated their robot production. This has left them vulnerable to their male enemies who wish to sleep with them and their girly robots. One has to wonder the logic behind purposely making chick robots weaker than male robots. I mean, whose idea was to give robots a gender? Is not as if male and female robots can have robot babies… Heheheh! Anyhow, that was what I used to think back when I watched the Mazinger movies.

Fighting wise it was pretty cool. Just when you thought Mazinkaizer was deadly, Ken gets out of cod pit and slices with his katana all his human enemies. Mazinkaizer was the first robot with two pilots. The robot required too pilots because no one person was skilled with both guns and swords. I found it hilarious how Ken and Ryo switched back and forth. It almost seems like two yaoi characters going at it. Like any regular anime show, this OVA had a cool opening song, Heavy Metal oriented. I thought the soundtrack of the show was pretty interesting. In any case, if you like robots fighting, then watch the Mazinkaizer SKL OVA. It is 5 stars worthy OVA.   

Join: http://animekida.com/
Source: http://animekida.com/blogs/post/506

mazinkeizer skl, anime robot,ova complete

Related

wallpapers 4896198261378770004

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item