Andrea Trujillo Watkins: Journalism is the best professional career - Source Muse Herald

Andrea Trujillo Source : Muse Herald The word perfectionism is write on every steps this person makes. But personally, I believe that p...


cute closeup andrea  Andrea Trujillo Watkins: Journalism is the best professional career Venezuela United States Trujillo Sammy Watkins Journalism education career Boquitas Agridulces Andrea Trujillo Andrea
Andrea Trujillo Source : Muse Herald
The word perfectionism is write on every steps this person makes. But personally, I believe that professionalism is a bunch of qualities that defines the work of any person, and is not always about being perfect.
During a journalist conference I had the pleasure to meet an interesting personality and after making some researches about her professional career I immediately wanted to interview her for this article. I believe her path in journalism is important and will definitely be significant in the media.

“Journalism is the best professional career in the whole world”. With just 26 years old, Andrea Trujillo, a journalist from Venezuela has experienced the taste of success and she is now keep moving forward looking to accomplished every personal goal she have in mind. “When I first started this career I was really young, but I felt I was at the right place. You actually become aware of the passion in your job when you realized that working on holidays or weekends is not a problem” explained Andrea.
She started on journalism while she was still on college, she debuted with a successful radio show in Venezuela called “Boquitas Agridulces” and it was just the first step of a great journalism path. After while (still in the university) she got her dreamed job, being chosen as one of the main reporters of a local radio, in her words she was “finally able to interviewed important people and act like a real journalist”, and she really knew how to act, she suddenly became recognized by her job, especially in the area of politics.

unname344d 1024x768 Andrea Trujillo Watkins: Journalism is the best professional career Venezuela United States Trujillo Sammy Watkins Journalism education career Boquitas Agridulces Andrea Trujillo Andrea “ I had no idea of the impact of my work, I was just doing what I love, but I am very competitive with myself I always have to be better, so I was kind of lost of how people really value my writing.”
With a simply and kind attitude she has always upfront life, back in Venezuela she had the opportunity to work for an important newspaper called Notitarde, but she suddenly decide it was time for a big change, and she opens her opportunities to grow in the United States.
“It was not an easy decision to make; I knew it was the right one, but not the easiest. But I wanted to explore and search for more opportunities”….and so she did.
Almost three years living in the United States and her success as a journalist has already begun. Ms. Trujillo has been congratulate because of her writing, she already had her radio show where thousands of people abroad listened the show that was about headlines and interviews of Venezuela.

unnamed 1024x768 Andrea Trujillo Watkins: Journalism is the best professional career Venezuela United States Trujillo Sammy Watkins Journalism education career Boquitas Agridulces Andrea Trujillo Andrea
Currently working for a travel news webpage and living the achievement of her own public speaking workshop she is more than ready to keep building her dreams.
“It’s been ups and downs, not an easy task, but no an impossible neither. I believe that is really rewarding to fight for what you really want and accomplished, is just an amazing feeling”
We are certainly going to see more successful journalism from her.

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item