Global Tragedy: Facebook Went Offline for 10 Minutes

Global Tragedy: Facebook Went Offline for 10 Minutes Something News by Teresita Blanco A few minutes ago, I went to check on my fa...

facebook down,facebook malfunction,humor


Global Tragedy: Facebook Went Offline for 10 Minutes
Something News by Teresita Blanco

A few minutes ago, I went to check on my facebook page. You know, it was a normal day for me and I was doing normal things. It hit me like a ton of bricks when I saw that facebook was down. Can you believe that? If not, I have the proof above. The above sign usually shows up whenever facebook's bandwidth runs out, or when one of their giant PC gets overheated or struck by lightning. It is foolish to imagine that the internet is simply floating about. Remember, the internet is simply a bunch of computers sending and receiving signals back ad forth. It does not exist in the ether. In the end, all that data must be saved in the physical world.

Regardless, this downtime does not prove too promising. I noticed that other facebook subsidiaries are also down. Like Wikipaintings. I think that website must also belong to Mike Suckabird, since it went down at the same time as facebook. All those odd things combined means that facebook's main server is having a brainfreeze or a meltdown. It might also be one of those chain reaction events that just brings the entire system down. It happens to the best and the worst. After all, machines, like humans, breakdown at some point of other. I hope this gives you some food for thought the next time you take your internet for granted. I think Facebook came back online like 10 minutes ago. Yay, my life may resume.

Related

wtf 5269427866511212002

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item