Alice in Wonderland Anime girl Wallpaper by Starpri

Alice in Wonderland Anime girl Wallpaper by Starpri Reviewed by Teresita Blanco In this anime wallpaper, we see Alice in the middle o...

alice in wonderland,anime girl,anime cute

Alice in Wonderland Anime girl Wallpaper by Starpri
Reviewed by Teresita Blanco

In this anime wallpaper, we see Alice in the middle of entering her wonderland. The closets card in the foreground is the joker. I don't remember ever seeing the joker in her wonderland. Then again, it has been years since I last read the book. Frankly, it bored me. It was just a series of adorable descriptions. Regardless, here we have Starpri's take on Alice in Wonderland. His was pretty interesting. It is just what you would expect of a fanart of Alice in Wonderland. In any case, Starpri deserves 5 stars rating. I hope that you liked this short anime wallpaper review. I think I have more planned for the near future. 

Related

wallpapers 6629043444638881156

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item