The Borgias The Original Crime Family Showtime TV Series Review

 The Borgias The Original Crime Family Showtime Series Review About a month ago, I started watching The Borgias. I only watched the l...

The Borgias, Showtime shows,cool series

 The Borgias The Original Crime Family Showtime Series Review

About a month ago, I started watching The Borgias. I only watched the last season. For being such an interesting historical show, it is a bummer how I kept missing it. During the summer, I had nothing else to do. Thus, I gave chances to random T.V. shows. This was one of such shows that peaked my interest.

Frankly, I did not know much about the time period portrayed in this show. I only knew two characters in the entire show. Historical wise, I knew Cesare Borgia and Machiavelli. Frankly, I knew about them both because of the Prince. I did not know that Cesare had an unhealthily love for his sister, Lucretia.



The Borgias,showtime series, 5 stars

Aside from the random history lessons, I liked a lot the costumes. The dresses of the maidens were always very pretty. I always had a weakness for such pretty dresses. Aside from the dresses and the drama, the romances in the show were pretty messed up. I suppose such graphic scenes must be a strategy for selling the show.

In the end, some things cannot be helped. Overall, the Borgias was a pretty interesting Showtime series. I cannot wait to see what new episodes they have planned for the show. Truly, the Borgias is a 5 stars worthy historical show, despite their unhistorical fancies.   

Cesare Borgias, The Borgias,showtime show

Related

witch 4657940119546456021

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

item