Assassin's Creed III Historical Game Review 5 Stars Worthy

Assassin's Creed III Historical Game Review 5 Stars Worthy A week ago, I bought the Assassin's Creed  III game. As a rule of...

Assassin's Creed III,connor kenway,anime game


Assassin's Creed III Historical Game Review 5 Stars Worthy

A week ago, I bought the Assassin's Creed  III game. As a rule of thumb, whenever I buy a series game I start with the last. I have bad experiences with legacy games. For a long time, I have been reluctant to buy the game. I did know that it was pretty popular. However, I thought it was simply a silly game about killing people during historical time. When I got the game I thought it would begin in the US or something. However, I was shocked by the whole Animus system or whatever.





The whole gloom and doom of the game gave you a sense of purpose. You where killing, but it was for the good of the world. It sorta justified the Assassin's way of life. Then again, the game is about what the assassin's believe in. From what I heard, the Assassin of the third part is the one least like in the internet, for some reason. It must be because Connor is a half breed. Plus, the whole patricide thing does not suit well. Then again, Haythem did abandon him and his native wife.

Connor,Assassin's Creed,anime game

When I first started playing in the historical world, I thought that Haythem was an Assassin. Only when he indoctrinated his new member, I was able to see that he was an evil Templar. I gathered as much that the Templars want to rule the world. Plus, they are not doing much to save it. Then again, the way that the Juno planned to save Earth did not make any sense. I mean, how do you wish away a calamity?

Anyhow, I wish to focus on the beginning. Like you all know, we start out with Haythem. The first kill mission was at a British Opera. It was really hard for me, because I had never played the game. The climbing was pretty peachy. However, the whole picking locks things took quite a bit of time. The getting away part was also pretty stressful.

Assassin's Creed,Assassin's Creed  3, anime game


From London, Haythem went to the US colony in Boston. The ship trek was real annoying, specially with the coup. Somehow, I managed not to get the captain killed. As soon as I landed, I started interacting with the city. After visiting the Inn, I went to the shops. I robbed enough money to buy Haythem a new sword. I went way out of my way to give him the best weapon out there. It was a real bummer how I made powerful the final boss.

Fighting wise, I got used to killing pretty early. With Haythem, I killed 111 before switching to Connor. I used to try to fight a large number of British soldiers. You know, for practice purposes. The underground tunnel mission was pretty cool. I managed to discover all the exit. The thing I found most annoying where the Almanac pages. It was pretty hard to get them.

Assassin's Creed,Assassin's Creed Connor,Connor


Silly wise, my poor Haythem got a gaming problem as soon as he arrived. I got into playing the mini games and lost all the money that I had. Since then, I have avoided those silly board games. Sure, you could kill a lot of time. However, I rarely won in those games.

Haythem's missions were pretty cool. I grew to like him a lot. The whole cutesy romance with the Native chick was really cute. It was a bummer how she jumped around in the trees. Connor's childhood was real depressing. Frankly, I though it was really cool when he turned into an eagle. The pity was that the mission required you not to bump into anything. I did pretty well for most of the flight. Around the end, I literary ate the bark off all the trees in the forest.

Assassin's Creed,Digital Art,cool wallpaper

It was interesting how little by little they gave you a tutorial of the game. The game really got started when I got the fancy Assassin's suit. Connor's Yoda was pretty depressing. It was really sad how he changed Connor's name. He said it was better to be taken as a Spaniard, than as a Native. Overall, the game was pretty realistic with the racism.

Lets see, another thing that I liked were the ship battles. In the first one, I died twice. I could hardly handle the British Warship. As the saying goes, the third time was the charm. I also started doing the treasure hunting missions. You know, the silly peg leg missions. Things got easier after I bought all the upgrades for the ship.

connor kenway, Assassin's Creed,Assassin's Creed 3

Story line wise, I got as far as the Boston Tea Party. Most of the time, I spent it doing the side quests. Recently, my brother finished doing the hunting missions for me. I am not a very good hunter... nor a very effective Assassin. I am quick and efficient. In the mission about the drafted boys, I finished it very quickly. In the internet, I have seen videos of people that spend an eternity to get to the guy.

I simple rushed to him and pushed him off the first floor. It triggered the drowning glitch, which caused him to die. The mission was over in a flash. I am of the belief that the faster you kill the main target, the less casualties you can avoid. Another hard mission was when I killed the guy that was trying to sell the lands of my people. He tried to escape, but I ignored the others. I chased after him and got him with the Stinger. I chocked him just before a British guy sneaked up from behind.

connor kenway, Assassin's Creed,eagle


Killing wise, I liked the liberation fort missions a lot. Ideally, I was supposed to do them with my allies. I took care of them beforehand. The first fort mission was really hard. The others got progressively easier, with experience. I usually blew up the powder reserves first. The noise would attract the main target. I would then lure him by whistling like a fool. The hardest part was lowering the flag. After much killing, I would create a clearing that allowed me to take the fort for the Patriots.

The trick was sneaking in. All forts had a weakness in their fortification. Some would have a back doors. Others had a weak sea entrance. Others, I entered by climbing trees. It is a bummer how the internet people play. So overcautious... I am amassed that I am still alive. Due to my recklessness, I get into battles often. From all the times that I have fought in the game, I have only died trice... Once was at the Boston Tea party. The other time was during a fort raid. In another time, I got mauled by a bear while learning how to haunt.

The other times that I have died was due to falling from great heights. I could never find the haystack on time. At other times, the water was shallower than expected. The last thing I wish to mention is the economy. Recently, I figured out how to work with it. The fur trade is making me rich. I still have a lot of things to discover about the game. So far, I am licking it. The world map is huge, just how a I like it. I did find a few bugs like the old man standing on an invisible cane. He also multiplied a few times at night. In any case, the Assassin's Creed III game is worth 5 stars rating. When the new one comes out, I am so totally buying it!!

Assassin's Creed,Connor,anime wallpaper

Related

yoda 1001590660474062123

Post a Comment

Be sure to join Animekida.com k.

emo-but-icon

HOT

Archive

item